Mirch Masala has moved to a new location starting Jan 2011. You can now find me at http://www.mirchmasala.me Hope to see you all there! Thanks!

Mirch Masala has moved to a new location!

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

Those of you who follow Mirch Masala on Facebook will know about the recent changes that has happened. For the others, it is my pleasure to let you all know that Mirch Masala has moved from Blogger to Wordpress and also that So I Married a Meat-a-holic has finally been merged with Mirch Masala. To celebrate that there was a Fish Molee post that was up a couple of days ago. There is also a delicious Satsuma Mocha Pudding Pots post that was updated yesterday. Don't miss these posts any more and update your book marks, feeds ets with the new links.

The address for Mirch Masala now is http://www.mirchmasala.me/ The blogger account has been getting redirected to this domain for a long time now, but it will no longer do that. So please update your book marks, feeds etc. The new feeds link will be http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirchmasala/LdLK.

Thanks a lot for being there seeing this blog grow and for the tremendous support I have received from all of you. I will continue to see you guys at the new place!

1 comments:

Now Serving August 16, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

Don't think I've been here before - but happy to catch up in your new place and in time to wish you continued success with your blog :) I am your #175 do join me on my blog :) I can dish out some neat dishes :) cheers, priya

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Mirch Masala and taking time to go through my musings and recipes. Your comments / feedback are very valuable to me and I will try my best to respond to each and every one of you individually.
Hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back again, very soon!

Followers

Mirch Masala on FaceBook

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP